lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

I know it's hard to be in this forever.

Ha sido una grata sorpresa haber encontrado el nuevo videoclip de The Drums. Es genial, me encanta. Además podría decirse que la canción (Down By The Water) es una de mis preferidas y, bueno, la letra plasma bastante bien lo que siento ahora mismo. Así que era casi obligado publicarlo.
Siguen fieles a la combinación del look 50's-60's y ese punto oscuro, por no decir lo gàys que son hahaha. The Drums Forever, man.



If you fall asleep down by the water baby I'll carry you, all the way home.
Everybody's gotta love someone, but I just wanna love you dear. Everybody's gotta feel something, but I just want to be with you, my dear.
I know it's hard, I know it's hard, I know it's hard to be in this forever. If they stop loving you, I won't stop loving you. If they stop needing you, I'll still need you, my dear.
If you fall asleep down by the water baby I'll carry you, all the way home.
You've gotta believe me when I say, when I say the word forever. And whatever comes your way, oh! we'll still be together.
I know it's hard, I know it's hard, but I understand you, just take my hand.

Beautiful.

Abbey.

1 comentario: